Friday 17 February 2012

Building Websites

I thought it'd be great to get my teeth stuck into building a fully functional website from scratch; so 'Doggy Grooming' was chosen; a brand based upon 'Jem's Pampered Paws' which I had previously branded. This fictitious spin off brand seemed like the perfect target practice. It only took about three working days to build; which for a beginner, I'm hoping is pretty good going. I wanted to keep the layout very simple as it matches with the company branding and it follows closely with the clean and well groomed objective of the dog grooming process. I've take a screen shot of each page through the website. There are still a few tweaks I would like to make, possibly adding a few quirks to the pages, but then I think with most design you never feel like it is truly finished. For now though, I'm ready to start designing and building another website... I think my own is next on the list!






No comments:

Post a Comment